This black and gray versatile moon bag can be worn as a cross body or carried as a clutch. The retro style and natural shades make it the perfect accessory to style just about any outfit! Read more about the eco leather process below.
- Materials: Exterior: Eco leather, Interior: Handwoven cotton + Brass hardware
- Measurements: W 8.5" H 8.5" D 2.5"
- Features: Zip top closure, mini handles, inner zip pocket, 2 inner slider pockets, adjustable and removable cross body strap affixed with brass lobster claws + Interior features handwoven striped lining.
- Handmade with love in India
- As with all handcrafted goods, there are slight variations making each piece a work of art and truly one of a kind.
- Care: We do not suggest washing your leather in a washing machine or submerging in liquid. For spot cleaning, we recommend cold water, cotton cloth and blotting method.
Sora Nomad is a reflection of 2 sister’s desire to create sustainable, economic change through fashion + travel. Their fair trading practices and collaborative design partnerships uplift impoverished communities in the developing world through efforts in international trade and tourism. The collection was inspired by their experiences with the people, colors and crafts of developing nations. It is a way to positively impact the economic structure globally, while supporting fashion forward products locally.
Sora Nomad not only supports artisans through Fair Trade practices, but utilizes eco leather in their production process. Leather tanning can be one of the worst pollutants to the air, water and land surrounding its production. In collaboration with local artisans, Fair Trade Netherlands and The European Fair Trade Association, a new leather was born in India free of harsh chemical compounds. Eco leather is biodegradable and utilizes grade A leather. This leather is created and tanned without the use of azo dyes, penta chloro phenol, chrome IV and formaldehyde to name a few. A win for the producer, consumer and the environment!